Holiday Cranberry Salad
- 2 small packages raspberry Jell-O
- 1.5 cups boiling water
- 1 20-oz. can crushed pineapple
- 1 can whole cranberry sauce
- 3/4 cup cranberry juice
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 1 8-oz. package cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 cup sour cream
- Dissolve Jell-O in boiling water.
- Add crushed pineapple (juice and all), cranberry sauce, liquid mixture, cranberry juice and pecans, reserving some pecans to sprinkle on top. Mix it all together well.
- Mix well. Pour into a 9"x12" glass dish and refrigerate until firm.
- Cream together cream cheese, sugar and sour cream until smooth.
- When the first mixture is firm, spread the creamed ingredients on top.
- Sprinkle chopped pecans on top.