* 3 pounds potatoes (about 9 medium), peeled and quartered
* 1 package (8 ounces) Kraft Philadelphia® - Cream Cheese, cubed
* 1/2 cup butter, cubed
* 1/2 cup milk
* 1/4 teaspoon salt
* 1/4 teaspoon pepper
* 2 cups (16 ounces) sour cream
* 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded cheddar cheese
* 3 bacon strips, cooked and crumbled
* 1 tablespoon minced chives
* Place potatoes in a large saucepan and cover with water. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 15-20 minutes or until tender. Drain.
* In a large bowl, mash potatoes. Beat in the cream cheese, butter, milk, salt and pepper until fluffy. Transfer to a greased 3-qt. baking dish. Spread sour cream over the top.
* Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 10 minutes. Sprinkle with the cheddar cheese, bacon and chives. Bake 5 minutes longer or until heated through and cheese is melted. Yield: 12 servings.
from Taste of Home