Saturday, April 9, 2011

Meal Plan for the Week #1

I was asked by a friend from church how I plan my menu. I'm not sure this will be too helpful for her. I am really going to try to get this menu planning streamlined a little bit better & rotate them. I really like to try out new recipes, but with archery... I want to be able to have a menu plan that I can rotate.

I have some leftover rice in the freezer, so one day this week I'm going to try this Cheesy Mexican Chicken

My boys have been asking for homemade pizza so we are doing that one night.

I have some bell peppers in the fridge that need to be used up, so we will have fajitas one night.

I need a crock pot meal for Thursday, so we are having Beef Stroganoff.

I asked Kevin what he wanted for supper this week & his suggestion was enchiladas. We don't get tired of Mexican food here. (I actually have a recipe in my cookbook for this, so I'll type this up later in the week.)

This recipe for Bow Tie Lasagna has been on my "to try" list for awhile, so we are going to have it this week.

No comments:

Post a Comment